This week, I'm enjoying the sunshine in Albuquerque, New Mexico for the American Camp Association National Conference - where the coolest people in the world (camp directors) get together for a week of sharing, learning, and fun!
We're only halfway through the week, and I've already picked up TONS of great reading suggestions. So, here's the first half of my reading list, created on the recommendation of peers and session speakers:
- Culture Eats Strategy for Lunch
- Talk Like TED: The 9 Public Speaking Secrets of the World's Top Minds
- Give & Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience
- Originals: How Non-conformists Move the World
- Apparently everything written by Brene Brown:
I'm sure the list will grow over this week, but I've got some reading in my future!
Have you read any of the books on my list? I know a few are really popular. I'd love to hear your thoughts!