In this 1-hour cross-council webinar, we'll start with an overview of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience, the National Program Portfolio, and Program Pillars. Then, we'll work through an overview of new Journeys and badges, and where to find resources for each. Plus, you'll get a tour of new features in the Volunteer Toolkit.
This training is available to individual staff and volunteers.
This training utilizes Zoom virtual meeting technology. Participants will use a webinar URL to login.
- Email introduction and how to sign in
- 1 hour of program training, including Q&A at the end
- Electronic access to powerpoint and reference materials
- Video replay recording
After this webinar, you will...
- Be familiar with new Journeys and badges
- Be confident in answering questions that parents, girls, or troop leaders will have
- Know where to find resources in the Volunteer Toolkit or via websites
These webinars are only available at pre-scheduled times. Register below.
Individual registration fee is $12/person.
Thanks to Girl Scouts of Citrus council for offering this training to their volunteers and staff, and opening up the opportunity to Girl Scout sisters from other councils.
What Volunteers are saying after the first session:
Volunteers - Register here:
This session is available only to staff, who need to know where to find behind-the-scenes resources in order to support volunteers. You must register with your council email address to be admitted to the training.