Girl Scouts of Citrus - Orlando, FL
Sr. Consultant, Grants & Marketing
- Secure $185,000 annually to support mission delivery (increase of $50,000 from 2016-2017).
- Maintain successful relationships with United Ways, Community Foundations, Corporations, and occasional Individual Donors.
- Write quality copy for all grant applications, proposals, and reports.
- Coordinate timelines and ensure all parties are aware of deadlines and deliverables.
- Coordinate project plans, in collaboration with Director of Grant Programs and VP of Troop Support & Girl Experience.
- Advise Grants Director in general program implementation/management.
- Ensure completion of grants applications, reports, etc.
- Maintain understanding of staff teams’ strategic work plans and seek new grants that could support the work.
- Track progress via Podio.
- Contribute regularly to www.allthingsgirlscouts.com.
- Review publications for style guide edits and brand voice.
Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois
Consultant, Program Strategy
Program Strategy - website
Department Leadership (Girl Experience team)
Long-Range Property Plan
- Chapman Hills Camporee Farewell - website | Facebook
- Choose Your Adventure Expo - website | Facebook | poster | partner packet | attendee packet
Outreach Program Strategy/Curriculum Review
Girl Scouts of Southeastern Michigan
- Developed resource guides for new Journey/badge content to be distributed via leader trainings.