Girl Scouts of Citrus - Orlando, FL
Sr. Consultant, Grants
- Secure $185,000 annually to support mission delivery (increase of $50,000 from 2016-2017).
- Maintain successful relationships with United Ways, Community Foundations, Corporations, and occasional Individual Donors.
- Write quality copy for all grant applications, proposals, and reports.
- Coordinate timelines and ensure all parties are aware of deadlines and deliverables.
- Coordinate project plans, in collaboration with Director of Grant Programs and VP of Troop Support & Girl Experience.
- Advise Grants Director in general program implementation/management.
- Ensure completion of grants applications, reports, etc.
- Maintain understanding of staff teams’ strategic work plans and seek new grants that could support the work.
- Track progress via Podio.